Monday, September 27, 2010

Jeongmal apa...

Haha, I'm actually blogging now for a very, very, very stupid reason.

I just wanted to push the recent post down.

Too many people have been asking.

So, yeah, I have nothing to say, other than exams are coming up and I'm pretty much wasting all my time doing irrelevant stuff.

Here are some random pics. Some were taken recently, but most were years ago. I wanted to arrange them nicely, but blogger's being an ass.


The highlight of my 15th birthday. I still think of the 5 of you whenever I see this guitar, even though I don't use it anymore. Thank you, BPCK. (and Pearly, for the 16 things. I still have them all.)


My new shoes rock~


What could have been and what is. Can you feel nostalgic about something you never felt? I don't want to go back to the old days, but I wish we had more than this.
(This was taken when Nav sucked at photography)


Edited by Andrew, if I remember right. He's amazing.


I wonder who's pink shirt I'm stepping on. Can you guess where we are?


So I camwhore alot lately. But I'm not the only one doing it. =)


ATCL graduation ceremony. The robe stinks and the thing on my head kept falling off (I don't know what its called). And I nearly tripped on the hem while I was going up the stage. It was like wearing a bathrobe.


Daddy and my leng zai brother who isn't looking very leng zai at the moment. Buffet dinners rock~


This is my can-I-just-die face when I opened my physics reference book today.



"Hmm, what should I study now? Add math? Or physics? Or chemistry? Or should I just go to sleep?"



I love hoodies. I have 7 hooded jackets. Maybe because I feel safe in them.


I cut my hair today. Its darn short now.

(No, I didn't. It was just my brilliant camera angle. HAHA, FOOLED.)



"Can I punch you?"


Of course I won't punch you. I wouldn't dare.


Everybody knows I adore this picture.


The problem is, Ben's wearing high heels. That's why I look so short.


I have a retarded sister and she's turning me into her. (China trip)


Forever and always.


Back to the days when we were so young and wild and free.


This is what I looked like when you broke my heart without even knowing it.


Contrary to popular belief, my hair is NOT as messy as the above.


Where else can I find this kind of intensity?


We will keep getting better. =)


I love my new cam. It has loads of ridiculous functions. (Yes, that is my hand.)


Peace out. Tweets. Good night.

P.S. You think I will change my mind if you wait long enough. I think I will run away if you keep this up.

P.P.S. Its not that I didn't know. Its just that I didn't want to tell you.

P.P.P.S. I really envy how you do it so effortlessly.

P.P.P.P.S. ANGELO. PLEASE. STOP. ANNOYING. ME.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

ha!!! angelo's still on the move?! you're sooooo...........!! I can't find the right word at the moment =/