Sunday, September 19, 2010

I'm weak but you are strong.

Its been a long 72 hours. I'm tired.

I finally read The Lost Symbol by Dan Brown. After who knows how many months. Books are terribly expensive nowadays and I'm terribly desperate for cash.

To be brutally honest, I didn't enjoy it much.

Don't get me wrong, I'm a huge Dan Brown fan; he's quite obviously a brilliant writer and I've hunted down all his books for collection over the years (admittedly, there were only 4).

BUT.

The Lost Symbol was quite a disappointment for me. Maybe its just me, but I felt like it had a lot more suspense than the other two Robert Langdon novels, and...that kind of suspense was more annoying than enthralling.

SPOILERS:
And no offence, but the breathable liquid part was just a tad bit too... convenient. Its just my opinion, but I'd rather Landon just die.

And I forgot the rest of what I wanted to say, other than me plodding through that novel. Overall, 3/5 rating. The Da Vinci Code and Angels & Demons beats it by a mile.

I'm too busy to blog. My dramatic ending has to be cut short due to divided-attention-overload.

Peace.

No comments: