Thursday, September 16, 2010

You've divided my attention between both of you, don't you know?

Morning - Materialism
I finally had my new wardrobe installed. Its dull white, and I love it. (and it caused some serious damage. Burn-money-like-wood kind of damage. I have awesome parents.) I spent half the afternoon staring at it.

Evening - Centre of town
Fahrenheit 88 (the ex-KL Plaza) is officially OPEN. I might be a tiny bit biased 'cause I live on top of it, but I think its kinda cooler than Pavilion (and more economical. You hear that, Leow? LESS EXPEN**VE). But like I said, I'm not judging fair. =)

Midnight - Thinking twice and feeling scared/ashamed
Something's changing. I can sense it. I think if you really wanted to, you could change my mind. But even if that happens, the other thing won't happen, because of her. I know all the 4C idiots are gonna misunderstand this, so just to make things clear, I'm not talking about that guy I'm obsessed about, kay?

Early morning (1.50am) - Our song
I'm listening to our recordings. We sound so alike. If I didn't know the parts by heart, I wouldn't be able to tell the difference between our voices. We don't always sing in tune, and we screw up 9 out of 10 times.

But I like it. =) Because its...us.

1.56am
I need to sleep.

1.59am
Okay, this is dumb, but I can't think of a title for this post. I'm inspirationless. =(

2.00am
Thinking.

2.01am
Hmmm...

2.02am
Okay, I got it.

2.03am
Goodbye.

No comments: