Sunday, September 5, 2010

Britt Nicole - The Lost Get Found


Britt Nicole, contemporary christian artist.

Definitely worth checking out.

I haven't heard her debut album - Say It.

But her sophomore record - The Lost Get Found album is as close to perfection as anything.

Best tracks (in order):
1. Walk On The Water
2. Safe
3. The Lost Get Found
4. Hanging On
5. Feel The Light
6. How We Roll

Okay tracks:
1. Glow
2. Welcome To The Show
3. Like A Star
4. Have Your Way

Worst track: 
1. Headphones

I actually liked every song on this album (that's rare, okay!), with the exception of Headphones, which sounded like shallow bubblegum pop.

At least now I know I'm not completely hooked onto K-POP. Haha, self-discovery, man.

Tweets.
Peace out.

P.S. I've been bitten again!




By the blogging bug!




That's why I'm blogging so much!




=(!

2 comments:

Li Chuin said...

You make blogging sound like its a bad thing. =X

Smartee Pants said...

Its bad when I wanna blog every single thing out, right?

I mean, some things...you don't want people to know...and people don't wanna know.

But my fingers are itching...