Saturday, September 4, 2010

I wouldn't change a thing

Its strange, but my dreams are like reflections of my real life.

Sometimes, its so closely related that I can't tell the difference between fantasy and reality.

And it scares me to shit, 'cause I'm afraid I might say the wrong thing to the wrong person.

Here's the big deal. When I wake up from a really amazing one, I usually end up really depressed, because it was just a dream.

Hmm, so that's why I don't like talking in the morning.

Wow, this is like self discovery channel.

By the way, people, dreams as in the subconscious ones you get when you're asleep. Not daydreaming.

And here's the flat out crazy thing.

I dream about things I really want. About stuff I want but can't get. About things I want to happen but will never. About real life hopes. About people I get close to. About people I care about. About people I think of too much.

About people I think of too much.

Its a bit too much sometimes.

About people I talk about too much.

Like Jonghyun.

And Key.

And...He-Who-Can't-Be-Named-In-Public.

And Leow. She was scolding me and yelling at me to choose between the three of the above or she won't be friends with me anymore. I was so relieved when I woke up because it was just a dream.

But technically it happened in real life too, minus the scolding and yelling part.

So I'm just confused sometimes.

What happened and what didn't happen for real?

Peace. Tweets.

P.S. I once had a dream where Nav and Ben were throwing half eaten cheeseburgers at each other. Did you know that? I think I blogged about it a couple of times.





PPS. So now you know why I can sleep till 3pm on a weekend even though I hit the sack the previous night at 10.




Because I had a darn good dream and I didn't want it to end. Duh.

No comments: