Monday, September 13, 2010

I think I've changed my mind again...

YEAH!

I FINALLY.

WATCHED.

STEPUPTHREEDEE.

Really good movie. The storyline was kinda redundant and bland, but I don't see how anyone can concentrate on rating the storyline when there's some seriously smokin' hot choreography going on. I think my heart stopped about 25 times because I wasn't breathing.

Step Up 3D flat out beats its prequels.

The only problem is... I need to watch it again. Hmm.

I'm tired out from today, even though I didn't do anything today except eat sushi and watch movie.

Can you guess who these three dorks are?







I swear, it wasn't my idea to do that. I'm lame, but not that lame.
------------------------------------------------------------------

Lately, I've been obsessive about fake tattoos.

Personally, I love tattoos, but the real ones get disgusting when you're old and wrinkly. So I've been using fake tattoos...ALOT...these holidays.

And...ALOT...of people have been giving me weird looks.

Honestly people, its removable. Its like...face painting. Its not permanent.

Fake tattoos aren't gonna turn me into a bad girl.

-------------------------------------------------------------

I bought a new camera. Finally~


Bubblestime.

Tweets.

No comments: