Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Rant: Exams

I'm here! And I shouldn't be!

But I'm always in the wrong places at the wrong times anyway. Just...NSL seriously. Gulp & Gasp (is that the title...??) rocks~

Its only 2 days into exams and I'm feeling brained out already. Someone should kick my ass and force me to study next time. (Paaaaaau. T_T)

I think I would have been really grumpy this week if it weren't for 1 short person, 1 terribly nice person and 2 idiots. All of which are super funny people. Like can't-stop-laughing-I-can't-breathe-shut-up-and-stop-making-me-laugh-not-enough-oxygen kind of funny. Being with them is like self therapy + non stop laughter and 0 study time.

I decided to NOT play safe with English test and just write for fun. I wonder if I'll get any marks for that  brutally honest essay.

And for the record, I don't write terribly long essays to impress people or for marks, not even for the heck of it. (Seriously, who writes long essays for fun?) I write pages and pages, because its just the way I am. Its my writing style. Long winded and forever going on about some unrelated nonsense. Just like how Christie is at her best when she shoots out sarcastic, stinging venom. Because its her. Just to clear things up, because people have been asking why I use so many pages during exam. Not like any of those people read my blog anyway. =.="

I felt like chopping my right hand off after 2 days of gripping the pen so hard. Like Leow said...or was it Christie, "...feels so numb that you can't grip the pen tight enough to write but at the same time you can't let go of it...gotta pry open your fingers...". I hate writing. Why can't we type out our answers? I'd be done in record time. Hmph.

So here's something funny from today.

He had such quiet eyes
She did not realise
They were two pools of lies
(I typed that from memory okay...so its not accurate.)

Q 1: What was in his eyes?

Pau: Omg what kind of stupid question is that? Iris la, bodoh!

She's right, ya know? I was actually considering writing that as a answer. "Virtuous humour (spelling), cornea, retina, iris, etc."...but then I decided not to mess with Khairi. Sir Khairi.

Anyway, that was what I was thinking about when I zoned out during lunch, so I must have had this loony smile on my face because my mum was like...

Mummy: Oi, why are you smiling into thin air? Buku Tunai's not here also. You smile like that for what, hah? Buku Tunai! Buku Tunai! See...he's not here what. Whatcha smiling at, huh?

Me: ...maybe I'm thinking about exams. *Grit. Teeth.*

Ahhh! She's so annoying! I shouldn't have told her about **. I actually kinda prefer it when she nags.

Okie dokey, I have to study for physics now.

Tweets. Peace out.

P.S. I saw this guy who looks like Key & Onew simultaneously during lunch. He totally distracted me from my food. I freaked. And mummy thought I was thinking of buku tunai...she was really getting on my nerves...

Hmm, there's something I have to do...but I forgot what it wa- oh, right, study for physics...

...OHH. PHYSICS.


Crap!

1 comment:

Li Chuin said...

Key or Onew is okay. But Key AND Onew. Eeww. Not a very good combination.