Wednesday, October 20, 2010

From the bottom of my heart

Sentimental alert: All of the following is deemed unsuitable for those with emotionless, unfeeling, cold hearts who are incapable of enjoying teenage life (like Pauline) or for people with asexual characteristics. Also, if you have not reached the adolescent age group, severe confusion might be unnecessarily invoked. For more information on the adolescence age group matter, parental guidance is needed. World peace rocks.


From girl to guy.

1.       If you really like me, don’t just tell me. Show me, convince me and prove it to me. Then tell me.

2.       If you want to confess to me, don’t use your cell or anything else that makes it easier. Just look into my eyes and say it.
If you want to reject me after I confessed to you, don’t use any excuses. Just look into my eyes and say it.
If you want to accept me after I confessed to you, don’t just say it. Show me exactly how you’ve accepted me.

3.       I want you to swallow your pride and make the first move.
I don’t want to swallow my pride and make the first move.
I’m selfishly irrational in that way.

4.       I want to hold your hand.
I want to stare at you all day long.
I want to trace my fingers along your cheek bone.
I want to fall asleep in your arms.
I want to look into your eyes until you feel lightheaded from the lack of oxygen because you’re not breathing.
But I don’t want you to know that I want to.

5.       Don’t ask me out to next year’s prom.
Ask me out for a date this Sunday instead.
Ask me out to next year’s prom next year.

6.       You promise me you’ll stay up with me through the night, talking about everything and nothing.
I hate it when you fall asleep two hours later.
But I won’t resent you for it.
Just don’t make the same promise again.

7.       When I say I’m alright, it means I’m not, but I want you to ask again and give me some attention to show that you care.
When I’m really alright, I never say it, I show it.

8.       I’ll respect your space and personal time. But I want to know everything about you.
I’ll respect your decision if you don’t want to tell me. But I still want to know everything about you.
If you’re curious about something that has to do with me, it’s the same way I want to know everything about you.
You don’t have to give me everything I want.

9.       I wanna be with you, fight with you, laugh with you, cry with you, love with you and walk through life with you.

10.   I wanna know who you are.


There are two hypothesises.

Firstly, I wrote all of the above.

Secondly, I copied and pasted all of the above off the internet.

Which one do you think is true?

~SP

P.S. JoJo (I'm not referring to the singer) said every girl wants all of the above. Maybe that's true. To a certain point.

P.P.S. No, this is not a guide on how-to-pikat-Vicki-and-give-her-hell.

P.P.P.S. I just found out how to do the strikethrough thing. I'm so noob, seriously.

Ah, this is fun!

P.P.P.P.S. Its 3.22am. I need to sleep.

Edit*
Okay, lets make this clear. No. 1 - 10 (with the possible exception of No. 2) is only true if there are mutual feelings involved. Thank you to Leow for reminding me. I'm gonna bold this, in case anyone can't see.

Now its, 3.33am and I have school tomorrow...as in today...as in later... like in less than 4 hours. Which means I have less than 3 hours to go to sleep and wake up.

Ah, 3.34am. Good morning.

No comments: