Sunday, February 6, 2011

You're gonna wish it was... me.

Okay, before I blog about my Bangkok trip, there's just a couple of things I need to get out of my system.

Number one.

Am I always to be that person?

I hate being misunderstood as someone I'm not... and this isn't the first time its happening. Being someone who is always insecure about who she is, I totally understand how these people feel. But after so many years, you'd think they wouldn't have trust issues anymore.


Number two.

I can hardly hold these feelings inside anymore.
Sometimes it feels like my heart will overflow.
And the worst part is not knowing. Its always not knowing.
I need to know.
Either I find out soon, or I just end this with you.

Cuz I can't keep this up. Everything will overflow.

And we'd be left with nothing.


That aside.

Its 4 in the morning. I'm swamped with homework. I'm burnt out from the Bangkok trip. My gastric problems are back. Good to see you too, ouch, damnit.

But.

You're right. I should just... smile.



If only you knew why I couldn't.

No comments: