Sunday, February 13, 2011

Wake up.

So exams are next week. Yay. Joy. Clap clap.

And what was I doing today?

Let's see, first I pretended to study in the morning.
Then I went shopping with mummy in the afternoon.
Then I went for a dinner party in the evening.
Then I went...and am...online at night.

Screw exams.

Japanese buffet + BBQ is awesome. The kids table... I mean, youth... table... ordered approximately 20 plates of beef. And that was a fraction of what we ate. I'm stuffed. No way I'm getting on the scales anytime within the next few days. Too much excess baggage.

Who wanna teman me go running tomorrow? XD 

Haha, we really gave Angelo hell at dinner. 'Cause I kinda...sort of...purposely stole his girlfriend's number after he threatened to ruin my Facebook life.

Angelo: *on phone with gf* Hey babe, if you receive any calls from numbers starting with 016, 012 or 010, please don't answer! Its my stupid friends being idiots!

Nicole: *laughing to self* I'm 014...

Ashley: Haha, I'm 017.

Vicki: And I'm 019. LOL, we're so not on her hit list. XD

His gf is listed as "My Babe" in his phone contacts. Seriously? =.="  We "babed" him nonstop throughout dinner. =D
We're really so mean. XD

Here's pics from the dinner party.


Yep, little Chloe put that green flower in Angelo's hair.


On both sides, haha.


Playing games. (Nicole won that one. XD)


Gaming freaks. (Ashley won that one XD)


This guy totally rocks my world.


The adults table. =)


The kids, err, teens...and uhh, young adult table. =)


Chloe and her green flowers.


Audrey & Nicole. Its hard to decide who's cuter. =)


Uncle Gary & his lovely wife.


Daddy & mummmy.


Katrina & me. =)


Katrina, me, Angelo & Christopher. Lovely neighbours. =) Except for Angelo. Grr.


Me & Katrina. =)


Me & Christopher. =)



Don't ask. I really have no idea why its sideways. Blogger is really stupid.


Ahhh, I found the perfect prom dress. Now if only I'm skinny enough. T_T



Lets go running tomorrow. Burning calories is GOOD.


I'm gonna smile - or pretend to smile - 'cause I deserve to. =)


I just realised I haven't uploaded Bangkok pictures here. And I probably won't...so, here's a few.

I just realised...

...that I really love photography.
Even though I'm not so good at it.


Me & my leng chai cousin. =P


Look at mummy's goofy face. =O


Family photo on some...weird...cruise...that served awesome Thai food.


Daddy, my leng chai cousin's leng lui girlfriend, mummy & my leng chai cousin. =)
Love this photo.


Father & daughter.


Ultra large durians. =O They kinda ultra stink too.


Family photo with the household's pet elephant. XD

The pet part was a joke. =.="



Camwhoring while waiting for the plane to take off.
I have the dorkiest mum in the world. =)


Epic failure. Nevermind, inner joke.


I'm off to bed.

~V

P.S. I'm chatting with my mum on Facebook. Like, how abnormal is that? =O

P.P.S. I finished your song. Our song. Its as close as anything to perfection. =)

P.P.P.S. Its not worth faking it if its not real. That's why I don't =) unless I want...or have...to.

P.P.P.P.S. ANGELO, YOU WATCH OUT. Upload any weird pictures of me on Facebook and I'll call your "My Babe"! =O

No comments: