Friday, February 11, 2011

Sing it out loud.

If you're feeling low, write a song about it.
If you're telling people you're okay when you're actually not, write a song about it.
If you're trying so desperately to seal the cracks that appear out of nowhere, write a song about it.
If you're remembering what it was like before you grew up, write a song about it.
If you don't care anymore, write a song about it.
If you hate it, write a song about it.
If you need anything, write a song about it.

Just do that, Vicki, and don't do anything else.

~V

P.S. Dear God,

Is this another test? If it is, can you hold it off for a while?

I have plenty of tests for the next two weeks and I really don't need the distraction now.

Or maybe I do. Well, who am I to know?

But thanks anyway, for the perfect timing.

And sorry for the sarcasm.

Amen.


I trust You.

No comments: