Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Delusional.

Let's just cut straight to the point.

I was sick on the day before exam. How awesome is that?

And on the day of the much-hated exam, which also happened to be V-day (although it felt more like D-day), I was twice as sick.

I swear, during the Physics paper, the words just started floating right off the page.

And I had to take of my glasses and stare for a couple of minutes before they stayed put.

AND it just kept happening.

Until I finally freaked out and just decided to give up and screw the entire paper.

BM was a little bit better, but considering circumstances, not by much.

Moving on to happier things, I really shocked Angelo today with a surprise visit with a surprise. Really, really zapped  him.

His face was epic.

~V

P.S. I'm really delusional sometimes. =)

2 comments:

Nicole said...

would love to see the epic-ness of Angelo's face!!!

Smartee Pants said...

It was epic. =)
The first time I shocked Angelo so badly.