Saturday, February 5, 2011

Turn the lights on

So, I finally had the time for Paranormal Activity 2.

Truthfully?

It wasn't that scary.

In fact, I still think pretty much nothing...nothing can beat The Ring 2. Right, Christie?

But maybe that's cuz I was watching PA2 on the laptop screen and I had very interesting distractions along the way.

And I kinda freaked out halfway and switched on the lights.

I broke my no-light-while-terrified rule. =(


Anyways, Bangkok kinda sucks. Yeah, shopping is dirt cheap and the food is spicy awesome.

But.

Its more polluted than Malaysia.
The people here can't speak English to save their kid's life.
Its hard to tell the difference between a girl and a ex-guy.
Eg. You see this really pretty salesgirl...and then she turns and talks to you. Its like wtf, you sound like a man. Seriously, didn't they have money to go all the way? (<

I just don't feel safe here.

I'm coming home tomorrow.

Can't wait.

~Smarteepants

P.S. I had a dream.

And in that dream...

... we were friends again.

And then I woke up.

It was just a dream.


P.P.S. The pollution here is really starting to annoy me. I can't breathe.


P.P.P.S One day, I'll drag Leow here.

Yeah, seriously, I will.

No, Leow, no excuses.


P.P.P.P.S I'm totally paranormal-ed.

No comments: