Saturday, February 26, 2011

Paperback

Times bookshop had a book sale in Fahrenheit today. =)

And I saw so many books that I very, very desperately wanted to read. =(  John Grisham, Darren Shan, Stephanie Meyer, Sidney Sheldon... especially Sidney Sheldon. Never forget Sidney Sheldon.

Unfortunately, my last name is neither Waldorf or Van der Woodsen, so I was reduced to a self-inflicted less-than-hundred budget.

Had to pick up a couple of Jeffrey Archer's books though. Just couldn't resist their covers. Always judge a book by its cover. =)

---------------------------------------------

Exams aren't over, but I'm declaring holiday already. Too bad, chemistry. How does abandonment feel?
Woke up at 2...pm today. =O Sleep is really the best thing in the world. T.T

Tomorrow's mummy's birthday. I still haven't thought of what to buy. Such a terrible daughter. =(

~Smarteepants

P.S. I haven't been in a cinema for nearly...1..2..3..4..5...5 months! =O  No social life. T.T  No social life at all.

P.P.S. Dying to watch Tron.

P.P.P.S. And Sucker Punch.

P.P.P.P.S. Mummy's making me cash up now for the eighty bucks I spent today. =.="

No comments: