Monday, February 28, 2011

Trinity.

Three things.

One.
After a 4 month hiatus, I'm finally went back to one of the places I thought I didn't miss, but actually did. A lot.

I missed the people.
I missed the laughter.
I missed you...especially you.
But most importantly, I missed remembering what it was like after I forgot.

I thought I remembered, but in truth, I'd forgotten what it was like to just serve You because I want to.

Now that I remember again, I will never forget. Ever. Pinky promise. =) Help me keep that promise, okay?

That aside.

Two.
It was mummy's birthday today and we went for Japanese buffet...again. I swear, for the past few weeks, I've been overloading on food. My poor abused gut. =(

Oh, and here's the first thing my bro said to me when he saw me at dinner.

Bro: Why are you sporting that dark, black look?
Me: Excuse me?
Bro: You look like those dark, mysterious chicks. All in black. =.="
Me: The way I look is parallel to the way I feel.
Bro: So what are you depressed about now? Studies or guys?
Me: Hello??? =.="

I have the best siblings in the world. =.="
For your info, I was wearing black and white. And eyeliner, just for kicks. But how does that turn me into dark and mysterious? I wear black all the time. O.o Hmm.

Three.
So many things are happening in life right now. So, so, so many things. Its as close to perfection as it'll ever get, I suppose. Everything is falling into place, not perfectly, but just the way it should be.

And yet why do I still feel this way?

I guess I already know, but I just don't want to admit it to myself.

Because facing the truth doesn't always lead you to enlightenment. It just buries you deeper in that hole of dirt and pain.

So you don't leave me a choice. Too bad for me then.

~Smartee

P.S. Terribly Nice, I was reading through our old messages awhile ago. And I can't help but feel so happy when you're so protective of me. When you defend me without even knowing the whole story. When you called the other person a bitch just because she made me unhappy. Just because I'm your friend. Thank you. =) 

P.P.S. Don't you worry your pretty little mind 'cause people throw rocks at things that shine.

And life makes love look hard.


P.P.P.S. Inhale. I'm not okay, but I will be. Exhale.

No comments: