Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Let go and let God.

I was suddenly inspired to blog now at a very unconventional time after reading a terribly nice person's onsugar blog.

So, what have I been up to the past month, where my blogging has been more or less nonexistent?

Well, more people keep up with my facebook page than my blog, so I'm not even gonna bother blogging about that.

So.

2011.

Everyone's been 2011-ing everywhere. Blogs, facebook, twitter, facebook, especially facebook.

Well, its just another year?

I can already imagine what's gonna happen.

We go through 2011, reach 2012, look back on 2011, wonder how we got to 2012, wish we made better use of the time in 2011 and never admit it but secretly wish 2012 hadn't arrived so fast.

That's exactly how I felt about 2010/2011. And I have a feeling I'll be feeling it next year...again.

But I really, really, really don't want to.

So there's only one very simple thing I'm gonna do this year to prevent that.

And that is.....

.....I don't feel like telling you here. If you really wanna know, ask me in private....personally.

I'm in one of those grey-ish, violet-ish moods. Translation: not in my right mind, definitely not thinking clearly and should not be held liable for anything I say here.

Like seriously, I"m thinking of pink clouds now. Pink clouds. That says a LOT about my current sanity status.

Okay I'm gonna sign off before I say something I really regret later on when my aura's shining clear blue.

But before that, the P.S.'s. The P.S.'s are always the most important ones. Never forget the P.S.'s. They are the maksud tersirat in a blog post. The P.S.'s and the title.

Nevermind me. Blame the grey-violet aura.

Goodbye.

P.S. I know everyone's getting sick of me blabbering about my vacation everywhere, facebook and in school, but I really, really can't resist. I really, really, do NOT like snow. I mean, there's a reason why I'm born in July. Definitely a summer baby. Whatever factory made me forgot to put this on my forehead: Made in Malaysia. Suitable for hot weather only. Do not leave unattended in rain or snow.

P.P.S. If you really think I don't care, then I've succeeded and you got fooled.

P.P.P.S. You hated me. You hate me. You talk behind people's back. You backstab without a second thought from friend to friend. But despite that, we still once were...I don't know what to call it. Friends? Yeah, definitely, I think. But I guess neither of us are willing to give each other second chances. So since we're probably never gonna say another word to each other, I truly apologise for all the selfish decisions I made without thinking about your feelings and sincerely wish you well this year. I don't miss you, and I certainly don't want to, but I don't regret our now once-upon-a-time friendship.

P.P.P.P.S. A good liar is someone whom people think is bad at lying.

P.P.P.P.P.S. So many false alarms, I lost count. But I know what you mean to me now. And I was wrong when I said it didn't matter. Because it did. It hurt because it mattered. And I wasn't too late. It was never too late. Because the problem was never me. The problem was you. You just couldn't. Because I'm not... her. I finally understand. And although that doesn't change a single thing at all, its okay. Because now I can move on with life without the thought of you burning through the back of my mind like canvas on fire. That's why I can say I finally understand what it means to love somebody.

And for your info, in case people are as crazy as me, I am NOT referring to buku tunai. He's history. But he's still extremely good looking, yeah. XD Its just too bad the infatuation distraction didn't last, sigh.

P.P.P.P.P.P.S. Seriously, I'm not in the right state of mind now.

P.P.P.P.P.P.P.S. The title of this post is not by me. I heard it from someone a long time ago. I don't remember who though. If anyone remembers or knows, please tell me.

No comments: