Sunday, January 16, 2011

Being an idiot.

I am swamped with homework.

Like omg-please-help-me-ahhh-nooo-not-again-what-you-mean-by-you're-gonna-nooo-saaave-me kind of swamped.

And I was so happy because today I finally finished my English essay. Spent about an hour compiling the different parts (it was group work).

And it actually was some quality work.

And then.

Thanks to the lack of brain cells.

....

I stupidly deleted the whole file.

Way to go, Vicki!

So I had to type out the whole thing again and of course it wasn't as good as the previous one.

And that just really irks me. Not because I fussy about the perfection of my essays. (I mean, I am fussy, but to a certain point.)

BUT BECAUSE I SPENT LOTS OF TIME ON THE GOOD ONE AND THEN I DELETED IT SO I HAD TO DO IT AGAIN AND THEN ITS NOT SO GOOD WAAAAAAAAA. T_T

Okay, I'm gonna stop before I sound like a complete ass.

So huffed up.

No comments: