Thursday, January 27, 2011

Distracted.

I know what you're thinking.

You think Vicki is extremely happy and enjoying herself very much because of those reasons.

Its not like that.

Well, not entirely like that.

I am enjoying myself, but its the music that makes me happy, not those reasons.

There are some people whom you admire from afar.

But then, once you get to know them, you realise they are just... like any other normal person.

And he's just like that. Definitely knows what he's doing and extremely easy to talk to. That's all that is to me.  The rest just kinda faded... died...whatever.

So if you're wondering why my face was beetroot red today, I have no idea why. Seriously. But its definitely not because of that.

Okay, I'm gonna go freak out on English oral.

Bye peeps.

~Smarteepants.

P.S. OMG-TOMORROW'S-THE-AUDITION-HELP.

No comments: