Monday, January 31, 2011

I could really use a wish right now

Haha, today was an extremely interesting day.

First, shopping with my dearest Leowlipop. =)


Love this pic.


Our legs look like sticks. =O


Smile, my dear, 'cuz who knows when's the next time?


This girl has 3 pairs of blue shorts and she's buying her 4th pair.


Why would anyone need 4 pairs of blue shorts?


Left: Retard
Right: Midget
Haha, for non-4C2010 students, it means Tan and me.


Then, having sushi with Kai. Lol, everytime the 3 of us go out, we go for sushi. Its tradition already. XD


Waiting for Kai to make an appearance so we can order sushi!!! =O


Darn hungry. Camwhoring distracts from hunger. =D


So hungry T_T


Gulp, gulp, green tea.


Yum~


Sorry, peeps! Forgot to switch off the flash. But I still like this pic.


Hehehe, and then we saw Siew Yan & Hazman outside Sushi King... dating. Mwahaha, managed to intercept them before Siew Yan could run. So they ended up eating with us also.

Siew Yan's darling boyfriend. XD


This girl refused to take a picture with me. =(


Haha, guess who's peace sign that is?


Best picture ever, seriously.


Gotta hang out with style.

Then Leow ditched me with style.

As in leaving without saying goodbye. Very funny, Lipop.

And then...

Hehe, home studio?

I wish.


Oh yeah, you're right. You're really not photogenic. =P

But its okay lar.

It breaks my heart to watch you holding my darling guitar. =(


I just realised last year's holidays was the 1st time the 4 of us didn't jam in 4 years.

I miss jamming with you guys.

Hehehe, someone's turning into an extremely good singer. Darn it, I gotta up my level already.


~Smarteepants.

P.S. I'm thoroughly obsessed with Airplanes. I could use a dream or a genie or a wish... argh, seriously, get out of my head.

P.P.S. I finally found that perfect balance. Now the problem is maintaining it. Go figure.

P.P.P.S. I don't wanna lose you like I lost the rest. Please, please, don't let me go and I promise you I'll never let you down the way the others did.

No comments: