Sunday, January 30, 2011

I'll never be that person, I promise.

Yesterday's party rocked.

ROCKED!

Because we skipped most of it and ended up ice-creaming at Fahrenheit. Bought a family size (4 scoops) Italian chocolate and then Ashley decided it wasn't enough so she bought another double scoop. Same flavour. The poor guy looked at us like we were crazy.

Nicole: Umm...another double scoop Chocolate Italy please.

Ice-cream fella: O.O

Vicki: *waves* Double scoop chocolate...?

Ice-cream fella: O.O

Ashley: Oi.. *points towards ice-cream*

Ice-cream fella: OH.

He just couldn't stop staring. It was freaky.

And then we hopped back to my house to write and record a new song.

And then at the end of the party (after the birthday cake, but who cares right, we had ice cream), we finally showed up again.

We rock.


 Yep, we definitely rocked it out yesterday.


The wonderful effects of ******



See my darling in the background. =D



Love the thing on my head. Its like my new favourite...thing.


Goodnight, peeps.

P.S. I'm gonna watch Paranormal Activity 2 tonight at midnight with lights off. Who wants to teman me? XD