Tuesday, January 25, 2011

From the inside out...

Vicki, why don't you just go home and beat yourself up?





'Cause you bloody deserve it.

-----------------------------------
Its a test, its a test. Its always a test.

Don't lose it, don't blow it, don't... fail.

-----------------------------------

I miss the brutal honesty and blatant remarks that used to come from this blog.

-----------------------------------

I miss the sunshine on my face.

-----------------------------------

I hate heartburn. One attack leaves you crippled on the floor clutching your chest; breathing, but hurting.

-----------------------------------

I got to get it in order. I've got to rein it in before I lose control. I need to get it in the order it used to be. I need to do it again...

-----------------------------------

I need to stop muttering on my blog. Its making me out to be a lunatic.





But I'm still quite sane though.

I think.


P.S. ....Oh, my soul cries out.

P.P.S. Dear God, can You please make my chemistry homework answers miraculously appear on my book?

P.P.P.S. Okay, You won't. I'll just go do it now then.

P.P.P.P.S. I know its somewhere out there. I just need to find it. I just need to...find...it...


Note to self: Stop muttering on blog.

No comments: