Saturday, October 11, 2008

Huge

I'm back at church again after 3 weeks of not going. :D First person I met was Sue Anne. :D Then Wai Chi. XD. Then pergi cari mana Nav and Ben makan. Ate more than I chatted (hungry). And Nav is seriously SLOW at eating. Forget the tortoise...this is snail pace. their conversation went something like this at one part.

Ben: Wei Nav, see...eat slower than girls. Eat faster la...we have practice with Sue Anne..
Nav: Well, I'm slow cuz i'm tall, therefore my intestines are longer and food takes longer to go down the intestines.
Ben: I'm not asking you to digest fast! Just ask you to eat fast! CHEW AND SWALLOW!
Nav: Hmph! Not enough salivary amylase!!!!!
Ben: *sneers* want me to give you some?
Nav: *opens mouth*
Vicki: ...EW.

Lame, but funny.

Also, I got good news and bad news from Mike.Good news is: We are going to Huge Camp this year!!!!! Unfortunately the bad news is: I-HAVE-PIANO-EXAM-ON-DECEMBER-TENTH-AND-THE-CAMP-IS-ON-8-TO-11-DECEMBER-WHAT-DO-I-DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, someone said "Vicki, thank you." to me today. Sweeet. I know, you're probably thinking "CHEH, its just a thank you nothing special, so what?" ...but this is a serious genuine thank you...not the typical "thank you for the sake of it or because i'm obliged to say it cuz you did something for me" which I get everyday. Nevermind, I'm never good at explaining stuff, so you probably wont' understand what I'm talking about.

~Smartee

P.S. Fun fact: Nav looks HOT when he dresses in red and black, but looks GEEKY when in yellow.

5 comments:

EdRyAnNe's sToRy said...

girl~i've nominate u with an "award"
^^

Smartee Pants said...

O.o What award?

Navian Lee said...

What the.... Navian is hot in red and black but Geeky in yellow???? I'll throw away all my yellow clothes.... Never wear it again... hahaz... unless i feel geeky... hahaz...

Mike Leo said...

Wah... you can remember the conversation between Ben & Nav while makaning?

Also, you received good news from Ps Mike only.

The bad news is not from me.

Andrew Cheong said...

Hi vicki... remember to add me to ur SUCKERS list... Thank you!