Friday, October 17, 2008

Smartee isn't so smart after all...

Nothing related to the title really. Just that I'm really lazy nowsadays. I'm suppose to play 4 hours of piano a day, study half that time, go jogging twice a week, edit my Suckers (blog links) list and add Andrew and 10 other people in. Help.

But malas.

Instead, all I ever do is chat non stop on MSN, sing non stop on the piano, DDR non stop on the PS, drag myself through piano and tell my dad I'll go to that stupid gym tomorrow. Help.

And I still remember what Mike said about reading 3 chaps a day and finishing the New Testament before 2009. I got as far as book of John...and I haven't read in a long long time. Help.

Exams are next week. MY GEOGRAPHY! ...

HELP.

Forgetting all that stuff which is bothering me, lets turn to happy matters. I wrote 5 new songs. 1st dedicated to Pearly. 2nd to Christie and Kelly (I particularly love this one even though I just realised the chorus tune takes after What I Go To School For by Jonas Brothers. It was UNINTENDED!). 2 more songs just for the heck of it. And you'll never guess who I wrote the last song for...

Edited 2 of old ones and wrote out the piano arrangement of "Change" (old song dedicated to Navian) on manuscript.

Nothing much happened for the holidays, other than the fact I'm still moaning about Huge Camp.

~Smartee

P.S. I'm chatting with Christie now.

4 comments:

Andrew Cheong said...

Yo! Vicki... Any help u can ask me, I'll try my best to help u. Ur photo is done edit. i'll send u ASAP. good to hear from u more!

Andrew Cheong said...

1)Dun be lazy.
2)Dun waste ur time, spend ur time wisely, set priority 1st.
3)Reading God’s word is good 4 u.
4)Do ur best in exam, dun give 2 much pressure 2 urself.
5)Always pray to God.
6)If ur piano exam clash with huge camp, I’d rather u go to ur exam.(my recommendation)

I know u r a good song writer… btw… u edit song lyrics from original one or create a new song(if u r, u r really good.)? if u can write what is come out from ur mind, mind write me a song & let me have a look?(lol, juz jking)

Christie C. said...

You wrote Kelly and me a song? I'm honoured. haha. xP And it was about time you updated your blog.

Smartee Pants said...

Andrew, I used to rewrite song lyrics from cover songs when I was younger. But since 11, I've been writing original songs.

Rebel, now wouldn't you like to know who i wrote the last song for? And UPDATE YOUR BLOG.