Friday, October 31, 2008

Bahasa Inggeris Kertas 2

Bahasa Inggeris Kertas 2. Satu jam tiga puluh minit. JANGAN BUKA KERTAS SOALAN INI SEHINGGA DIBERITAHU.

Since we're taking a Bahasa Inggeris exam, what's wrong with just saying English Paper 2. One hour and thirty minutes. Do not open this examination sheet until ...blah blah blah

Since its contents are all in English, why must the cover be in Bahasa Melayu. Its kinda dumb, now that I think about it. Taking english exam...with the cover in malay. Brilliant. But nevermind, this is irrelevant.

Anyway, English has always been an extra-important subject to me, maybe because its the ONE exam that I really do enjoy taking. This time's english paper was considerably hard...EXCEPT FOR SUMMARY. I ain't gonna write out the entire passage here...I'll just type out the summary written by me.

Nowsadays, there are many problems that teenagers face. They become embarrassed or depressed when their body changes physically. Also in their social life, peer pressure forces them to do many things against will. Meanwhile at home, they receive stress from parents. Besides that, teenagers do not get sufficient love from career-building parents. Lastly, due to hormonal changes, teenagers face extreme emotions.

I love this summary. It was relatively easy, compared to the freaking Section A essay on Nasi Lemak. Yeah..we had to write an essay on "fat rice".

Okay, so maybe all this teenager crap isn't all that true. But it isn't me! Its them! The people who set the exam questions! I'm just doing the SUMMARY.

Signing off,
A.S.A.P. (A Smart Ass Pants)

P.S. 5 dreams in a row. I can't take it anymore. When will you leave my head alone?

2 comments:

Andrew Cheong said...

LOL... I get an A for my english paper. my summary is quite weak so i wont mention my marks...

my essay (SECTION A) get 27/30 (SECTION B) Summary get 4/10 (very weak!!!) and literature SECTION C get 3/10 (lagi worse) but i still get A for my english paper. LOL...

hope u get good results in ur exams.

Christie C. said...

Haih, Vicki, at least your summary boleh. I know my Section A on the stupid special fat rice of mine sucks, Section B is kinda crappy and Section C was... oh-so-crappish. And yay! No more PhD for the rest of the year!