Thursday, October 30, 2008

I got my PhD today!

I'm. So. Proud. Of. Myself.

Christie and I each got our PhD today!! Whee! Talk about prodigy!

By the way, I thought I'd post pictures of the class party today.

BUT THEN...

I'm lazy. So maybe I won't post them after all.

Oh and also, PhD stands for ............ *drum roll*

Tada!

Permanent Hand Damage.

We had BM essay writing exam today. 2 hours of non-stop "scratch goes the pencil". My right hand is no longer recognisable...bengkak sini bengkak sana. Now you know why I never write my stories out. I type them. Because if I do write them out...Vicki wouldn't have a right hand anymore. High five, Chris! Congrats on the PhD thingy.

Join me on my campaign against exams! Call this number...999. Or if you can't get through (which I doubt you can't) then refer to the other one. 911 I think.

Toodles.

~Smartee

P.S. Three dreams in a row. Leave me alone. If my exam results come out bad, I'll screw you onto a wall. No wait, I'll screw you into a wall.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha ! Vicki ! ! ! your vote mmg cool ! ! ! Which fried chicken is better? and for sure ! ! ! "KFC" is always the best la for me , Gan Joe Yee ! ! ! haha ! ! ! you get what i mean right ?? haha ! ! ! "KFC" is the best of the best ! ! ! ! yeah ! ! ! ! I LOVE KFC FOREVER ! ! ! I heart MaC'd though . haha !

Andrew Cheong said...

So how ur exam? What question did the KOMSAS outed?

Hope u can get high marks for it.

Good luck while waiting for the results.

Christie C. said...

If I might remind you about the other meaning of screw... XD And I just abosolutely LOVE your polls!! Which FRIEND chicken is better? Oh yeah, and also, i think I'll vote all for your other poll. I can't decide which one you are. Plus, I never thought that getting a PhD would suck.