Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Dream

I didn't want to wake up this morning.

Why?

Because of a stupid dream.

I've never dreamed of you before. Okay, maybe I did...ONCE (That was nothing but disturbing rubbish...I dreamed you were hurling bits of cheeseburger at Navian)

But this dream was different. I've never dreamed of anyone in this way, except for uhh, well...you-know-who.

This dream is wild. I didn't wanna wake up. I wanted it to go on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and never stop. Then my stupid 8.30am alarm clock rang the hell outta me, threw me on the floor along with the blanket...and POOF! Dream ended.

And it struck me during breakfast.

WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING IN MY DREAM? You don't belong in my head! Get out!

Why must we teenagers suffer this way? Why must we be complete retards for this part of our life? Whyyyy? *whines* WHYYYYY.



I don't wanna like you. But I'm afraid I might.


~Smartee hates puppy love (GET OUT OF MY LIFE)

P.S. Maybe I should go read the bible.

2 comments:

Christie C. said...

Ooooooooooh my dear, just who did you dream about? Haha. Must be *ahem* Lol... A special someone? Haha

Andrew Cheong said...

Thanks for adding me to ur suckers list! hope u enjoy my blog!

Agape
Andrew