Monday, November 3, 2008

Because you had a bad day.

Urgh. (I never use "urgh")

URGH!

Its like everything went wrong today. I flunk Maths Paper 2. I thought I did okay in Maths Paper 1...then I stupidly checked answers with my friends and realised that...that... =( And Sejarah was so freakily freakish freaking hard.

And lunch was worse. My parents kept asking the same question like, 25 times (if not 5 million)...they just use different variations. And pur-lease, its a freaking mamak stall AND THE FOOD TOOK 45 MINUTES TO COME WHAT THE HECK I'M A GROWING CHILD (even though I don't grow) I NEED FOOD EVERY 2 HOURS. (and i'm not even gonna mention the fact that the fried rice tasted like mash potatoes....Oh. I just did.)

And piano was worse. I never felt so helpless before the 10-times-my-size grand piano before. I...I...just...I can't play it! I hate octaves exercises. But yet I must train. And why? Because my hands are born 4 times smaller than the average person. Whereas my ego is twice as big.

And while I was struggling with playing semiquaver octaves at crotchet tempo = 76, my dad kept asking me to do things for him. (He was exercising on the aerobic machine)

"Vicki, turn the aircon this way."

"Vicki, bring my towel"

"Vicki, lower the air con temperature."

"Vicki, pass me the TV remote."

"Vicki...Vicki ..Vicki.....blah blah dih dah!"

To top off my perfect day, I check my email some 20 minutes ago, and it said worship practice is rescheduled on Wednesday. And on Thursday, I have my all-around-best-killer subject...the one and only.

G.E.O.G.R.A.P.H.Y. So obviously my parents won't let me go.

Do you know how dissapointed I'm feeling right now?

1. I'm gonna fail all my final exams and get kicked into a lower class.

2. I'm gonna fail my piano exam in December and wait another year before I can get my professional cert.

3. I can't go to HUGE.

4. I can't watch HSM 3 because Andrew's pendrive won't load on my computer.

5. I'm gonna lose the bet I made with Pearly and Ben.

6. I can't see Navian as often as I want to.

7. I can't swim as fast as I used to.

8. I can't play my original songs with a band.

9. I can't see Graham and Jackie and I miss all my all-over-the-world friends like hell.

10. I can't sing. Everyday it feels like I'm losing my voice bit by bit. These vocal chords feel so thin right now, I'm afraid.

~Smartee

P.S. At least in a day of negativity, I had some positive signs.

1. I got good marks for KH
2. The dreams stopped yesterday.

5 comments:

Mike Leo said...

Hey, at least you have got a Father in Heaven to cry out to...done that?

Andrew Cheong said...

lol... I don't think its my pen drive problem. how can my pen drive wont load to a computer??? my pen drive can load on any computer...(unless ur comp dont have USB port) Your computer maybe lack of audio/video CODECS... its not my fault... but anyway... its not ur fault too. dont always think u r worse on everything. maybe these things is just happen on a day and it will not happen again on another day.REMEMBER: always pray.

Smartee Pants said...

Yes Mike, I have. Like 25 times a day, if not 5 million.

Andrew, sorry, that's not what I meant. I'm a computer n00b...I didn't mean your USB can't load on my computer (it DOES have a USB port). Not your fault :D Thanks for the movie anyway.

Christie C. said...

I already KNOW I I'm getting a big fat B for Sejarah. Because oh-so-smart me couldn't wait until next year for my sejarah results, so I just HAD to ask Sara for her paper and mark mine. And the result is me knowing I got a big fat B. Unless PNA screws up horribly while marking my paper, there's no way to get an A.

Andrew Cheong said...

download this player.

http://www.mpcstar.com

if still cannot then search for K-Lite Codec Pack to download codecs.