Saturday, November 29, 2008

Morning Wake-up Call

Do you know how annoying the alarm is in the morning?

Its equally as annoying as my dad, who insists I wake up at 8.00AM everyday, which is unearthly, considering its holidays. Holidays are given so we can catch up on the sleep we never had during non-holidays.

And then of course there's the stay-online-till-its-past-midnight which every school kid does almost every holiday night where the guys bang non-stop at DotA and the girls gossip on MSN to save phone bill and- what else do the girls do anyway? I'm one and I have no idea. Read blogs and annoy people to update their blogs I guess.

Its funny how within five minutes of going online, there can be 7 people all IM-ing you at once, all with the same greeting, "Update your blog". They don't even bother to say "hi". Mind you, I'm talking about the stay-online-till-past-midnight situation, and not the wake-up-at-8am-because-you-have-to.

But noooo, its always poor Vicki who has to sleep early and get up early because of Daddy and the Piano Exam right smack in the middle of HUGE and the never-gonna-happen-now-London-trip.

Sigh, guess I never got over HUGE. Maybe because I was really looking forward to it this year.

Anyway, enough of this self pity! Lets talk about nightmares. I had a weird dream yesterday, which I can't remember now, except that it involves plastic dolls and a bomb exploding. And no, I wasn't playing with dolls. They were just walking around on the floor and a bomb exploded and something else happened but I can't remember.

~Smudgy (I like that name =D)

P.S. Feeling slightly angry, but still relieved.

1 comment:

Pauline said...

cheer up dearie.
there is always next year kay?

Is easy for me to say
gard for you to do
But, be strong kay

Muaxks ~!