Monday, November 24, 2008

Tagged by Peter (and my sister asked me to update)

Those who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs and replace any questions that they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves. Tag 8 people to do this quiz and those who are tagged cannot refuse. These people must state who they were tagged by and cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by. Continue this game by sending it to other people.

1) Name of the person you tagged:
Jaime.

2) Describe yourself in one word
Paranoid

3) Who will you pick, someone who really love you or someone you love?
I will pick someone I love whom really loves me.

4) Have you ever love someone but never had the courage to tell?
Nope. I tell Navian I love him all the time! XD

5) What if someone reject your confessions face to face?
None.Of.Your.Bees.Wax. (Don't ask me what that means. I'm quoting someone again.)

6) Have you ever thought about the meaning of love?
Yes, about 6 million times only.

7) What will you say to a person who doesn't want to believe you?
Depends on who the person is and what he/she doesn't want to believe.

8) Was there a time that you tried to learn to love someone?
No, idiot. You can't learn to love someone. You either do, or you don't. I'm beginning to feel this tag is pointless.

9) Do you have someone special with you all the time?
Yes.

10) Long distance love?
If you're asking whether I've tried that, the answer is no.

11) Best place to cry?
In the toilet. There's a sink.

12) Love the most?
Certainly not this tag. Your questions are so annoying..and you don't even ask them in full sentence!

13) Ever hated someone so bad?
The word "hate" does not exist in my dictionary.

14) Biggest and most hurtful lie you've heard?
Let's see...I think its "I love you."

15) The last person you had beer with?
Sin Mun and Gwen.

16) The last person you went to the movies with?
Can't remember. I think it was Kelly, Yu Kit, Jeff, Koon Thong and Tiong Chin. Oh yeah, them. We threw popcorn at each other.

17) The last person you talked on the cell phone with?
Mum.

18) The last person you hugged?
Can't remember. Either it was Pearly or Navian. Or maybe Kelly. Or Pauline. Or...nevermind.

19) The last person you yelled at?
Can't remember. But I feel like yelling at Peter and Yu Kit.

20) In the last week, have you kissed someone?
No, silly.

No comments: