Friday, November 21, 2008

Insomnia

*inhale*

Its-three-in-the-morning-and-I-can't-sleep-in-fact-I-haven't-been-sleeping-much-since-holidays-started-unless-you-count-those-naps-in-the-car-while-my-dad-drives-me-to-piano-class-anyway-that's-not-the-point-the-point-is-I-CAN'T-SLEEP-what-do-I-do-and-that's-why-I'm-here-online-with-absolutely-nothing-to-do-other-than-reread-old-emails-and-no-one-has-updated-their-blogs-maybe-I-should-write-out-another-update-of-Chronicles-of-the-Saccarimans-just-to-please-Christie-and-Pauline-two-of-my-favourite-readers-and-exceptional-authors-themselves-anyway-being-able-to-write-novels-still-doesn't-help-my-non-existent-ability-to-sleep-AT-NIGHT-I-still-remember-Mike-(jokingly?)-said-best-time-to-worship-God-is-when-you're-sleeping-because...etc.-anyway-someone-help-me-because-I-CAN'T-SLEEP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*exhale*

I don't expect anyone to read what's up there. Forget that.

I had a blood pressure checkup today. Doctor said my blood pressure is lower than the average, which may be due to adolescent stuff a.k.a. "best friend", but still might be dangerous. I'm...worried.

~An exhausted but unable-to-sleep Smartee.

6 comments:

Christie C. said...

Erm, my dear, what's with the which category are you in poll? And COTS!!! You still owe me the rest of the story!! You left me at a real cliffhanger you know!! Just when I was figuring out who was spying on Cara!!! How could you?! And Shinira... haha... I'd like to see what you've written for that story. And as for the rest, I wanna read 'em!!! PLEASE?

Christie C. said...

High five! I can't sleep either! Every night I lie awake and stare at the ceiling... Anyway, just FYI, I don't write, so that does not make me an author, much less an exceptional one.

Smartee Pants said...

Well, The Lost Merdeka's doing some good progress, as in Guardian of the Warrior. The rest are kinda inactive other than irregular updates...which I never let anyone read.

Teehee, CotS is sorta dead. Maybe I'll revive it.

Stupid poll, I know. Bored. Can't sleep. Got nuthin else to do.

Mia said...

Vicki, I've updated a whole lot of times, and don't you dare blame me for not updating. It's your own fault you took it for granted that I didn't update!!

Andrew Cheong said...

hi vicki... pls vote at my blog's poll. thx. and 1 more thing is ...

u spelled ur title of this post incorrectly.

insomia is wrong

insomnia is correct

perhaps u may do some correction?

EdRyAnNe's sToRy said...

heys vicki..u okie onot..
no wonder kel said u got insomnia~
he read ur blog. lolz..

aiyo u can check my blog if u can't sleep..hopefully i updated it when u can't sleep. hmm..try drink something hot b4 u sleep?

hope u'll have a good nite sleep soon..tk ya girl.=)