Saturday, November 8, 2008

My Book Wrapping Disaster

Last Thursday was the last day of exams. Wheee!

Unfortunately, we also had to return our SPBT text books. And of course...the teacher started reading out all the fines...buku koyak/rosak = RM 1 ... buku hilang = original price + RM 3 ... buku tak balut = RM 1 ...buku ta= WAIT, did you say buku tak balut = RM 1??

So basically everyone was last minute wrapping their books with clear wrappers which Celeste produced out of nowhere (sometimes I really love her. She's a real efficient monitor...who rarely runs from her duties, even though whisking book wrapper out of thin air doesn't really count as her duty...) and of course, I had 6 unwrapped books. Bliss. Problem is...

I've never wrapped a book in my life. Ever.

Anyway, thanks to Kelly, Christie, Yee Yan, Jing Yen and Pearly for helping...and howling with laughter at my disastrous attempts in trying to fit my English Literature: The Phantom of the Opera into the wrapper. The end product is of course...beyond disastrous...and after rolling-on-the-floor-laughing-like-a-hyena for 5 minutes, thank god Christie decided to fix it up.

Hmph.

Oh and we had photo session. =D


Our class photo. We had to evacuate half the tables in the class just to get this photo done. (Jk, we pushed them to the back.)

And Christie thinks she's really funny by drawing this on the class white board. Just to prove how messy my hair is at school. Ha-ha.

~Smartee

P.S. ...nothing. =D

1 comment:

Christie C. said...

Yeah, well, as long as you think Celeste is efficient and I'm not, I'm fine with that. I mean, who'd want to elect a lousy and non-efficient assistant monitor, right? (hint, hint) I'm sure you know what I mean. Don't say you haven't been forewarned.