Saturday, April 2, 2011

You make me smile =)

This post is one week overdue.

So I wrote out this fantastic blabbering nonsensical post about 6 For Japan & Jogathon Day, but unfortunately somehow blogger managed to delete it with one keystroke and not save a draft. Clap clap for blogspot.com.

And since I've more or less forgotten my deleted post, I'm gonna cut the crap and get to the point.

News has been floating around that the winner got approximately RM450 worth of votes (that adds up to 2200 votes). So that means if 6 For Japan won, then we'd have to donate RM2K+ to Japan's relief effort fund.

Even if we don't win, teacher mentioned that the votes are all quite close to each other. So I doubt the amount will be anything less enough to make a difference.

Either way, we're screwed. T_T

Anyway, pics.

 Red vs. Blue =)


Best friend & bodyguard.
This world is so twisted. XD


Sahi, my completely useless bodyguard.


Can't decide on who's more of a loser. Lefty or righty?


Leowlipop plucking her eyeball out. X)

6 For Japan pics.


6-minus-1 For Japan =D


Aiza & Pearly


Peter


Ben Tan


Aiza


Me.
Everyone agreed on wearing bright colours.
But everyone ended up wearing black/white/grey/brown.
So poor stupid me ended up looking like a yellow monster.
And it didn't help that the backdrop was none other than...yup, you guessed it, yellow.


6 For Japan. =)


Moment of randomness.

Chaotic Crew.
They look totally chaotic in this photo, what with the intruding stage crew & the altogether missing Kagen.
And...they're obviously-most-probably-kinda-sorta-confirmed the winners.
Well, as much as I hate to admit it, they also happened to be fricking talented. So kudos.


Most of the photography credits go to Xietin & Sara. (The unprofessional pictures are totally mine T_T)

I'm tired.

And its not even 10pm yet.

You know what that means, peeps?

It means poor little Vicki has no life.

At all.

I shall excuse myself now, as I have better things to do. Like setting my alarm clock trying to figure out what's wrong with my Nokia X6. It won't bloody send messages. So basically I couldn't reply any of the messages sent to me today. And that's darn annoying 'cuz some of them were official correspondences which FYI I really need to reply, you stupid nokia phone.

Anyway, for real now, tata.

Good night, world.

~Smarteepants

P.S. I think it might be happening... and I'm kinda wondering if you're thinking the same thing.

Or maybe its just my brain on overdrive. =.="

P.P.S. "Ohh, 'cuz L** J** I fell for you"~  I'm so obsessed with this song. XD

No comments: