Monday, March 28, 2011

And I was like...blogger, blogger, blogger, noooo~

OHMYSTUPIDGOSH.

I TYPED EVERYTHING OUT NICELY.

I UPLOADED ALL THE PICTURES.

I ARRANGED THEM NEATLY.

I CAPTIONED ALL OF THEM PERFECTLY.

THEN...

THEN....

THEN!

THEN!

THEN THEN THEN!

THEN BLOGGER EFFIN DELETED MY ENTIRE POST BEFORE I COULD POST IT!

If I could slap blogger right across its face right now, I'd do it a million times.

Slap whack dush pow doink doink twack dush dush smack twang dush doink!

FYI, I was so in the mood to blog about Jogathon day.

But right now I just wanna pick a fight with this stupid blog site.

Nearly an hour worth of looking, selecting, uploading, typing, captioning and arranging gone down blogger's sewage drain damnit!

Blogger can go to its cyber equivalent of hell.

And I'm gonna go sleep this misery off.

Goodbye.

~Smartee pants...

P.S. ...is effin pissed.

P.P.S. I really wanted to post about SBS Got Talent today. =(

1 comment:

edryanne low said...

heys vicki. i thought blogger will auto saved ur post before you post it? u try to check it at your settings.. go to "edit post" & see whether there's any "drafts".. :)