Tuesday, March 15, 2011

*insert title*

Holidays are almost over here!

Yay!

Not!

English folio. T.T  Sigh. The sole reason why my existence during holidays is such a miserable excuse of a LIFE.
I'm so gonna just rip off some 5A student's work.

Hmph, its not plaguerism (spelling, spelling? =O)

Its just my subtle way of rebelling against the ridiculous idea of having to do that English-stupid-folio.

And that was just an excuse to copy other people's work.

Teehee.

I'm inspirationless, Terribly Nice. I don't feel like blogging. =(

Lalala~

Oh.

When in doubt, write it out. =)

Lets end with a song. =) 

I'm not okay but I'm halfway there~
Had to take a detour~
All the way to the love~
We never had anyway~
I can't be your safety net, its not just fair~
But I could be your best friend~

Same old tired lonely games~
Back to where we were again~
But don't bother going out of your way~
'Cause I'll be okay, and some things never really change~

You were right though. It wasn't fair to me. Although I never thought about it that way until you mentioned it. O.o

I'm such a selfless person. ^.^

~SmarteepAnts.

P.S. Leooowli, leooowli, oh, leowlipop!~
Nah, that's not how we do it.
Leowli, leowli, leowlipop, oh...~

P.P.S. I can't stop singing. What's wrong with me? =S

P.P.P.S. Haha, cannot list them out la. Later you really get mad, then I habis.

P.P.P.P.S. Ohh, ohhh, you all must vote for my group during SBS Got Talent!, okay?  =)

Even if we suck.

No comments: