Monday, April 4, 2011

You make me wanna say OMG.

Shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit. Shit. Shit. SHIT.



=D

Gosh, Vicki...

Anyway, that aside.

I'm bored, okay?

I wake up, I go to school, I come home from school, I use the bathroom, I play with hamsters, I sleep, I eat, I try not to eat too much, I fail, so I eat some more, I do homework, I go to school. I play with more hamsters.

I have no life. T_T

Anyway, I brought Dobby & Dopey home today.

I totally love those hamsters.

The catch is...I'm not even an animal lover. I run from Pauline's dog. I run from Xiao's dog. I run from dogs. I throw stray cats food that I don't want. Enough said. And I treat other animals the same way I treat small kids who cling too much to me.

So why, why, why, did I fall for these hamsters?

I'm turning into a hamster-obsessed maniac.

My DSLR will be working hard today. =) Hopefully I'll be able to snap several good pics.

Okay, time to pretend to study.

~Billionaire

P.S. Actually I wanted to say, "What does that make me to you?"

But I didn't.

No comments: