Thursday, April 14, 2011

Heels so high

Everyone is stressed out about everything.

Sometimes it feels like I'm the only normal person in the world.

But since approximately 20 people imply that I'm abnormal everyday, I guess that's not the case. >.<

----------------------------

SBS's International Understanding Day is in another 40 hours.

I still haven't memorised the lyrics to Price Tag. And I still keep screwing up my parts (What's wrong with me? =O). Sigh, if I mess up this performance, I know Benjamin Tan will kill me...

...or not. XD

~Smarteepants

P.S. I forgot to buy your shades! Crap!

P.P.S. I'm hungry.

3 comments:

edryanne low said...

vicki...................! how you've been doing?? so long didn't see you leh... how about kelly? did you keep contact with her?

btw, my blog address changed long time ago already...update a bit la. haha.. miss u dear. :)

Smartee Pants said...

Hi dear, long time no see. =) I'm good. Haha, of course we keep in contact. I see Kelly almost every day. =)

Gimme your new blog link. I'll relink you. =D

edryanne low said...

same address. just add a "2". haha..

edryanne-story2.blogspot.com