Sunday, April 24, 2011

You are the only exception.

I just watched Wong Fu Productions - Strangers, Again

Kinda true, and the girl is kinda pretty very meaningful. =)

Which reminds me.

Sometimes I wonder if you really mean what you say. 'Cause its like you say one thing, and then you say another thing to another person which doesn't really coincide with what you say to me.

I guess people never say what they will eventually mean.

Or maybe its just you and your habit of saying the right thing at the right time.

Hmm, whatever. It doesn't make a difference anymore. ^.^

And wow, I just realised I say that all the time in reference to you, but this is the first time I actually really mean it. O.O LAWL.

---------------------------------------

Dopey & her better half are arriving on Friday!

I miss her so much. T_T

Me & Dopey =)

Can't wait for Friday.

Rebecca Black's voice is annoying.

~Smarteepants.

P.S.
I used to know my place was a spot next to you
Now I'm searching the room for an empty seat
'Cause lately I don't even know what page you're on


Oh, a simple complication
Miscommunications
lead to fall outs
So many things that I wish you knew
So many walls up I can't break through


Now I'm standing alone in a crowded room
And we're not speaking
And I'm dying to know
Is it killing you like it's killing me?
I don't know what to say
Since a twist of fate when it all broke down

And the story of us looks a lot like a tragedy now

How'd we end up this way?
See me nervously pulling at my clothes and trying to look busy
And you're doing your best to avoid me

Why are we pretending this is nothing?
I'd tell you I miss you but I don't know how
I've never heard silence quite this loud


This is looking like a contest
Of who can act like they care less
But I liked it better when you were on my side
The battle's in your hands now
But I would lay my armor down

Hey girl, what happened to us?

Don't pretend you don't know that I still miss you sometimes.

Wishful thinking.

Silly me.

5 comments:

... said...

I believe it's just that person's lousy habit xD

Smartee Pants said...

You're so bloody perasan. =.="

But you might have a point. Hmm.

... said...

How could I have been perasan when I didn't even mention myself??? Unless you did mean me then you must have perasaned that I perasan!

I always have a point =D they're just not always correct.

Smartee Pants said...

Not a chance.

Glad to know you're halfway to enlightenment.

Blogger should just be obnoxious for once and continue blocking your comments. ^^

... said...

This comment has been deleted due to its immaculate awesomeness.