Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Drugs.

I can't believe IU day is over already. After 3 months of watching the people who sit behind me die from the pressure...its finally over.

And I thought I'd develop Airplanes phobia (no that wasn't a grammatical error) that I'd chuck both the song and the instrumental in the recycle bin after Saturday... but hmm, apparently not. Its still on my playlist, surprisingly. ^.^

Gwen & Jiun are becoming normal again. =D (THEIR kind of normal lah. =S)

--------------------------------------

I ate 2 pills this morning.

I fell asleep in the car on the way to school. I fell asleep during assembly. I fell asleep in between Chem & +Math. I fell asleep after +Math. I fell asleep during the end of pendidikan-supposedly-moral. I fell asleep the moment I got into the car after school.

And in between falling asleep, I was basically in a daze. Blurrrrr~ It was amazing how I managed to keep track of whatever conversations I had today. (which I have now forgotten >.<)

Everything was so shiny & sparkly today. Black & whites were duller, coloured hues intensified. And time passed so quickly...and yet so slowly.

The effects wore off after school, but I just took another 2 pills...and I swear either something's wrong with my eyesight or everything that has colour suddenly has doubled intensity.

Stupid medication.

~Smartee Pants

P.S. My brain's so muddled now...I can't be held accountable for anything I say...

______________________

Edit: Sheesh, its antibiotics, not ecstasy pills!

No comments: