Tuesday, November 2, 2010

WHO WANTS TO HEAR CHRISTIE CHUA SING LIVE ON RECORDING?!?!?!

I won't eat my words. But for your info, I'm officially cancelling out most of everything I blabbed on the Dr. Jekyll & Mr Hyde post.

We don't have to retake Sej. First thought, phew. Second thought, SBS boleh. Third thought, screw that teacher who pranked us. It wasn't funny at all.

Oh, and finals are over. YES, THE MOMENT OF INDEPENDANCE.

One down, eleven to go.

1. Jamming & recording with Pauline. (Like literally after exam at school. We're nuts.) (NB: We got Christie to sing!)
2. Jamming & practicing with Pearly, Kelly, Jan & gang.
3. GOING BACK TO CHURCH!
4. Buying Glee Season 2 pirated disc and watching it all in one shot.
5. Downloading 2000 songs off the internet...free and legally. (200 down, 1800 to go.)
6. Chopping my hair off. (I wanted to shave bald, but that's kinda overdoing it.)
7. Picking up the guitar and never letting it go
8. Reading the novel Ming so kindly lent me for a long time already and stocking up on new books.
9. Sticking my butt in Times Bookshop and not leaving until they chase me out an hour after closing time.
10. Splurging in Fahrenheit 88, Pavilion, Times Square & Sungei Wang. It rocks to live in the centre of town.
11. Stealing Leow's K-Pop vids/dramas/reality shows and glue myself to the screen till the sun rises and my glasses need thickening.
12. Archery! I miss archery!


I'm blogging now to kill boredom while I'm waiting for someone (AHEM, PAU) to send me the recordings.
But I think she went for her after-exam-don't-wake-me-up-for-bath-or-dinner nap.

So I think I'll just go to sleep now.

And not wake up until tomorrow morning.

I love talking to myself. Its like...therapy. Keeps you...as in, me, sane.

G'night. (Even though its only 7.31pm)

1 comment:

Christie C. said...

If it's a recording, it can't be live. If it's live, it's not a recording. And no, the title did not make me laugh.