Saturday, November 13, 2010

I'm turning into a slave for you

For these past few weeks.

And especially these past few days.

I have been singing...

...and singing...

...and singing...

...and singing...

...and singing...

...and singing...

...and singing.

So that explains why I now have a voice that is thin, airy, breathless and so darn sexy horrid.

And I told myself after today's recording with Pau, I'm not gonna speak until tomorrow morning. (Its the whole paranoid-that-I'll-lose-my-voice-so-I'm-gonna-rest-it-completely thing.)

But then....

1. I got into a shouting match with my mum 'cause she wanted to use the videocam to upload her vids and I wanted to use it to upload my vids.

2. My brother finally delivered my guitar today. Like...finally~  

So how can I not play it?

And when I play, how can I not sing?

I can't speak now without that slight itch and tug of pain in my throat. T_T

Photo time, peeps. As usual, I try to arrange pics nicely and I usually succeed and then blogger will attempt to sabotage every spacing and alignment and generally just screws up my efforts. Thanks, blogger, you're the best. I don't know why I still use you.


Friday night's performance.

Left to right: Vicki, Adriel/Gabriel, Jan, Pearly, Adriel/Gabriel.
Sorry twins, I still can't tell you apart.


The only solo shot I found in my camera. With all luck, its me.
I just realised the mic is the same colour as my tee. Ha-ha.

Isn't he the cutest thing on earth? Its a crime to look so good, Jan.
(Thank god he doesn't read my blog.)

The art of tuning a guitar.
(She's looking at the inbuilt tuner, not her boobs, incase you're wondering.)


My poor piggy.







Random

I miss this dog and I miss this dog's owner.


Koalas are arrogant and proud. They never grace you with their faces.
At most, they flash their furry backsides.


Laughing in the middle of a desert. Crazy person.


If I ever get the chance and if the sky is still blue, I'll retire in Perth.


You think girls always get the best angle?
You don't know how hard they try.
And good angles can't always cover up tiredness. Solid proof is the picture above.
That was my best shot, and I look like a dead person.


Gotta catch some shuteye. Peace out.

P.S. I just checked my schedule, I'm scheduled as vocalist tomorrow. My-vocal-chords-what-do-I-do-what-do-I-do-help. T_T   I should have really shut up today after the recordings.

P.P.S. I saw you look at me that day, and I couldn't help but wonder if we could go back to where we once were.

No comments: