Sunday, November 7, 2010

Gonna be Justin Bieber's girlfriend tonight!

1. Jamming & recording with Pauline. (Like literally after exam at school. We're nuts.) (NB: We got Christie to sing!)
2. Jamming & practicing with Pearly, Kelly, Jan & gang.
3. GOING BACK TO CHURCH!
4. Buying Glee Season 2 pirated disc and watching it all in one shot.
5. Downloading 2000 songs off the internet...free and legally. (200 down, 1800 to go.)
6. Chopping my hair off. (I wanted to shave bald, but that's kinda overdoing it.)
7. Picking up the guitar and never letting it go
8. Reading the novel Ming so kindly lent me for a long time already and stocking up on new books.
9. Sticking my butt in Times Bookshop and not leaving until they chase me out an hour after closing time.
10. Splurging in Fahrenheit 88, Pavilion, Times Square & Sungei Wang. It rocks to live in the centre of town.11. Stealing Leow's K-Pop vids/dramas/reality shows and glue myself to the screen till the sun rises and my glasses need thickening.
12. Archery! I miss archery!

I can't believe I let my mum talk me out of the chopping-hair-off thing. =(

Hohoho, practice on Friday sucked. That's why we rock. =)

Hehe, I went for some Nikon DSL camera workshop on Saturday (mummy forced me to). It wasn't that bad, but some people were just...too blur.

I finally watched How To Train Your Dragon at Nicole's party on Saturday. Really good movie. Laughed my nuts off.

I'm tired. Think I'll just resume my nap till Monday morning.

Peace.

No comments: