Friday, November 5, 2010

Enlightenment

I know I have not been there for you
When you need someone to talk to
I take sides all the time and I always lose

And I thought there was more to this than all we could ever be
But now I know who it is that makes this thing complete
So now I’m sorry for the way I’m not around all the time
I said I’m sorry ‘cause I know you’re the right one now, you and I
And you say you don’t mind but I can’t decide if that is really on your mind
So just to let you know, their music can’t compare
‘Cause you’re the best

Life lesson learned. I don't think I can find anyone else like you. You're not perfect. I'm not perfect. But...

...... (-) + (-) = (+)

People don't know what they've got till its gone.

But believe me, I'm on my way to knowing what I have before its gone.
 

No comments: