Sunday, November 28, 2010

Arrival

I'm here!

Just reached Niagara Falls. Haven't actually been to the falls yet, but hoping to go today. Oh, its noon here by the way. Super weird. My inner clock is driving me nuts.


Doofus & Goofy. =P


The view from the hotel room. Nothing interesting. =(


Is a tree without its leaves still a tree? Haha, leafless trees.



Too dark.


I persuaded mummy to camwhore with me. It wasn't that hard. =D


This is the real Doofus & Goofy.


Look at her Einstein hair.


Okay fine, I admit it. We're in the hotel now and there's absolutely nothing to do. Daddy's not in any of the pics cuz he's sleeping. Whatcha expect? Its 2 in the morning, M'sian time.

Yawn. Think I'll go hunt for lunch.

Byes.

P.S. Flying 3 flights in a row for approximately 36 hours really, really SUCKS.

No comments: