Thursday, November 25, 2010

3.50am flight. Friday, 26th Nov 2010.

Leow & Sin Mun came to sleepover on Monday.
Haha, we watched these movies from 8.30pm till 3 in the morning. With lights switched...off.


Don't be afraid to be different...


And don't play video games so much, boys...


And don't go on vacations too often either.


The horror movies were awesome. The only problem is Sin Mun's poker face I freaked out too much, especially during the last one. But seriously, Sin Mun doesn't flinch. At all. Ahhh, so annoying to watch her watch ghost shows.



22 Nov 2010

Ahh, I love this pic, even though my hair looks like a tamer version of Elvis's trademark.


Leow made me eat eel sushi with wasabi. And for the first time in my life, I actually did.
So I made her eat Shishamo. Serve you right, you terribly nice person.
FYI, the eel + wasabi sucked. They should change the spelling from e-e-l to e-w-w.


Oh, did I mention that shishamo is pregnant fish?
Its tastier than it sounds.


Haha, no comment, you dork. =D


Hehe, this post is so screwed up. Thanks a lot, blogger was being super helpful...as usual.

I'm leaving for U.S. tomorrow. Its a trip that has been cancelled...twice. First, because of recession and then thanks to H1N1. Its amazing how tiny annoying thingies can ruin super important vacations.

So I'm finally going. Its like..."YES!". I'll be back in January, peeps, and missing most of you until then.

And thanks Kelly, the phone call was very sweet of you. =)

Now. Goodbye.

P.S. Stay Alive is a good horror movie, for anyone who has enough guts.

P.P.S. How can you still feel that way even though it doesn't hurt anymore and you've already forgotten everything? How...?

P.P.P.S. I'll still update my blog.

P.P.P.P.S. Chua Mae Yeng, eat more garlic & antacids. And get well fast.

P.P.P.P.P.S. New York, here I come.

No comments: