Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Post PMR Bliss.

BM - Ugh.
BI - Bleh.
Math - OHMYNO.
Sej - Sucked
Geo - Sucked worse
KH - Ick. Meep.
Science - Sheesh. But mostly I'm just relieved nothing stupid like electricity or generation of electricity came out.

Whoever said PMR was "aiya, easier than trials la!" is either a liar or a psycho.

And I'm updating now because Pauline gave me the impression that if I don't "go and update now lar!", she'd probably make my night miserable.

And that wasn't an empty threat because she's like, 20 feet away from me. (in the bathroom, admittedly) But still, people who enter the bathroom don't stay in the bathroom forever, right?

And when you're spending the night in that person's room, you really don't want her to be angry. Especially when there's only one blanket and a freezing aircon.

Hence, the reason I'm updating. Though I'm not really in the "type-ish" mood.

Next up are my Post PMR plans.

Tata.

~Smartee

P.S. Guess what Pauline is trying to do now.

SHE'S-TRYING-TO-FORCE-ME-INTO-HER-PROM-FREAKING-DRESS.

Like I don't have mine.













Actually I don't...yet.

But stillllll. =(

3 comments:

EdRyAnNe's sToRy said...

yeah u updated! xD

Andrew Cheong said...

Believe me... You will have excellent scores.

OK, let's listen to mine...

BM - Don't think can get A...
BI - As easy as ABC
Maths - Easier than ABC
Science - Paper 1 real damn easy. But Paper 2 is as hard as a rock.
Sejarah - 50-50 I get 30/60 only.
Geografi - I hope I'll get "improved" result...
KH-PK - not as hard as a rock and not as easy as ABC. But it is as hard as the hardest subject in my PMR.

Nicole said...

going to prom? sounds fun~ haha~