Saturday, October 31, 2009

Chipping and chatting

Do you know how difficult it is to eat and chat on MSN at the same time?

I'm not the kind of person who stares at the keyboard searching for alphabets and types with two fingers while chatting, because I'm accustomed to the normal way of typing (in case you didn't know, its with 8 fingers on the alphabets and 2 thumbs on the spacebar =.="). So its pretty much of a pain typing with one hand and eating chips with the other.

Which is what I was doing like, 7 minutes ago.

And I decided that chips isn't worth so much that I can ditch that person to eat in peace.
And I also decided that person isn't worth so much that I can ditch chips for that person to chat in peace.

And I can't type with both hands because one hand is full of chippy crumbs. And the last time my sister typed with her hands stained with food, baby cockroaches actually came crawling out of the keyboard.

So I found a solution.

That's why I'm eating chips with a spoon and typing with both hands.

Tada! Problem solved!

~Smartee

P.S. Guess who I was chatting with.


Oh, you don't wanna know? =(

P.P.S. Tomato flavoured chips rocks =)

P.P.P.S. This post is pointless. I was just typing this post while munching chips and waiting for Nav to reply.

No comments: