Thursday, October 15, 2009

Post PMR Plans

I think I'll start every post from now till the end of the year with "Post PMR ...." It sounds so fun to say it =)

In no particular order...

1. Go back to church
2. Jam 3X/week with Pau
3. Dye my hair with dark red highlights
4. Complete the Crossroads project and start on the ******* project with Pau. Haha I know you're dying to know about this one. =P
5. Go hunting with Christie for her VERY MUCH BELATED birthday present.
6. Crash Farah's house
7. Watch New Moon with...too many to list. All the Twilighters and Nav. =)
8. Which reminds me to get the Pendragon books from Nav before Christie kills me. =(
9. Plan a trip to Genting with... too many to list.
10. Have a movie marathon at my house (Christie's supplying snacks, Kelly's getting the DVDs and I'm providing the venue. Guess who gets the best out of it?)
11. Go hunting for an acoustic guitar with Kelly without my parents knowing.....yet.
12. Prepare for both performances in December. Haih, what to sing, what to wear. Pau already found her dress for the prom performance, why does she always prepare so fast in advance??? 13. Donate my PMR books. I actually wanted to burn them...but open burning pollutes the air. =( .........Did I just say that? =O
14. Clean my..............room. I can sob in advance. =( Cleaning my room is like trying to clear out a nuclear disaster area. Or its like Tsunami...minus the water.
15. Online as much as..............................................streamyx permits. They should rename that thing slowmyx or suckmyx.
16. Read manga, since Pau got me addicted. =( All her fault. =P
17. Do my best to avoid being bored.
18. Pray like crazy that I get 7A's.
19. Ask Mum for a raise in my allowance.
20. Ask Dad for a raise in my allowance (since mum will probably say no)
21. Find some desperate way to find money for my Post PMR plans funding. (since dad will also probably say no)


On a completely unrelated subject...

First you worry about PMR, then you worry about the results, then you worry about Form 4.

Life is so unfair..................then you die.

JK. I didn't mean the 2 sentences I said above.

~Smartee

P.S. I think I'm going crazy from Post PMR stress.











And I don't mind at all =)

1 comment:

Nicole said...

lol, vicky xD
how's the exams?
i certainly hate SC2 =.="