Monday, October 19, 2009

Post PMR Date

It really sounds nice. Post PMR Post PMR Post PMR Post PMR Post PMR Post PMR Post PMR.

...


Yeah, I'm usually like this.

Pre-SPM.

AWWWW.

Anyway, back to the topic, the date on Friday... with 3 girls, Miss Kelly, Mrs Pearly and .............Christie. Apparently, Chris and I were suppose to "help" Kelly and Pearly buy their dresses and masks for prefect's night.

So we went trampling around Times Square searching for a dress that was "not too mature!" (Pearly) and that doesn't "make me look so old!" (Kelly). And when we finally found a shop with dresses that wasn't "ohmywhat-so-expensive!" (Pearly) and "Eww-no-way-I'm-wearing-that!" (Kelly), you wouldn't believe what happened.

To the few guys who read my blog, if you ever date Kelly or Pearly, be sure you don't teman them shopping for clothes. Not unless you wanna stand in some girly shop, with your arms folded and your eyes glued to your watch. I'm just telling, for your sanity's sake. Don't say I didn't warn you, (Can't-say-his-name-here).

"...and that was the longest 40 minutes of my life." - quote Christie from her blog.

This Kelly went into the dressing room (and came out looking gorgeous then she went straight back in to change into the next dress..) times (darab =.=") the sentence in the bracket half a dozen times. I'm lazy to type it out again and again.

This Pearly was even better (translation if you can't understand Sarcasmland language: WORSE). She change into one dress and stayed in front of mirror looking hot for forty crazy minutes, all the while asking if it looks okay.

Pearly: Are you sure I look okay in it?
Us (two salesgirls, Chris, me): Yes, of course, you look really gorgeous...etc.
Pearly: But don't I look too skinny in it????
Us: Noooo, of course not, you look just fine, etc
Pearly: So should I buy this..?
Us: Yes, of course, why not, you look so nice, and its not that expensive..etc.
Pearly: What if my mum doesn't like it?
Us: That's like, impossible, since you look so pretty in it, etc
Pearly: Haaaahhh, but I'm not sure la...
Christie: *waves her fist and says something threatening*
Pearly: But still, don't you think I look weird in it????
Me: Pearly, if (can't-say-his-name-here) sees you in that dress, he's gonna think he died and went to heaven.
Pearly: *splutters something that sounds like a mix between "whatthehell!" and "vicki-shutup!"*
Salesgirls: Uhh, haha?

Imagine having that conversation in 20 different ways for 40 minutes. I thought I died and went to hell.

Okay, bad example, but still. Its actually quite funny, thinking about both of them at that time now. Thank God, they got their stuff. Amen. Phew.

The best part was that Christie brought her camera and we were so excited about taking pictures of Pearly and Kelly in their prefect's night dresses, that after they came out of the dressing rooms in those dresses, we ..........................................................................................................................................completely forgot to take a single picture. I could have hit myself on the head for forgetting...........but I didn't. This brain needs to take SPM.

Anyway, we watched some movie called Meatballs, which was about this fella who invented a machine that made food fall from the sky. Sounds lame, but its kinda funny.

My weekend was uneventful, other than a raging sorethroat and a stubbornly-refusing-to-just-go-away headache.

I think for prom stuff I better not go shopping with Christie. She seems to have the idea of forcing me into all sorts of hideous things stuck in her head permanently.

Much love people,

~Smartee

P.S. I wore boots with heels during the outing. It felt so good being 3cm taller than Christie. XD
P.P.S. Check out Christie's blog. She complained better about the outing than I did. =)
P.P.P.S. Gotta say I'm addicted to the Crossroads project.

No comments: