Saturday, September 5, 2009

Fight, fight, fight!

I had a argument yesterday night. With myself. Like, almost literally.

Good Vicki: So, lets study now.
Bad Vicki: Don't want to. Let's go online.
Good Vicki: Can't you be a little more responsible? PMR is like in a month's time.
Bad Vicki: I know that. How can I not know, when you remind me every 5 minutes?
Good Vicki: ...
Bad Vicki: ?
Good Vicki: Just curious, but do you actually have any intention of getting straight A's?
Bad Vicki: Well, I have the intention to.
Good Vicki: Ha-ha. So, lets study now. I'll let you pick the subject. =) *halo*
Bad Vicki: Why don't we go online and play games instead? I'll let you pick the game. =) *halo*
Good Vicki: Idiot. There aren't any nice games.
Bad Vicki: That's cuz you won't let me download DotA.
Good Vicki: Are you kidding? DotA's stupid. Kelly said so.
Bad Vicki: Are you kidding? Studying's stupid. Everyone said so.
Good Vicki: Hmph, I had enough of you! Why do I always have to be the responsible one? You never do anything but play your idiot games and read your idiot fanfiction and-
Bad Vicki: Ben-Pau-Chris-Kell?
Good Vicki: -always has to be me that pushes you to study and play that idiot piano because daddy's paying an arm and leg for lessons-
Bad Vicki: Relax, I like piano.
Good Vicki: -always so irresponsible, annoying, irritating, laz-
Bad Vicki: Like you're not?
Good Vicki: -I'M NOT! I'M THE RESPONSIBLE AND SERIOUS ONE! ITS MEEEE WHO GETS ALL THE WORK DONE AND-
Bad Vicki: Good, so we balance each other out. Yin and Yang. =)
Good Vicki: If-you-interrupt-me-one-more-time-I-swear-I'll-

*this part is edited out due to excessive swearing*

Bad Vicki: Right, now that you're done telling me point by point on why I don't deserve to exist, can we go online now? Or at least, can we ben-pau-chris-kell? You know, I've got this idea for this awesome song-
Good Vicki: Do me a favour and GFY.
Bad Vicki: Literally or figuratively?
Good Vicki: !!!
Bad Vicki: Relax. Life's good.
Good Vicki: Not when you're around.
Bad Vicki: For you, I'm around 24/7. Literally. =D
Good Vicki: Did I do something seriously wrong in my previous life that I deserve to be stuck in the same body with you?
Bad Vicki: We're stuck in the same heart and mind too. =)
Good Vicki: I must have done something seriously wrong.
Bad Vicki: So, I'm getting impatient. About the onlining thingy...
Good Vicki: We. Are. Not. Going. Online.
Bad Vicki: We. Are. Not. Studying. Either. *blows raspberries*
Good Vicki: Look, you let me be in control for a month, okay? Then after PMR, I'll let you go crazy until the end of the year. It's not a fair deal, but life with you is never fair. so I'm used to it.
Bad Vicki: Are you trying to berunding with me? =)
Good Vicki: Are you actually as stupid as you look?
Bad Vicki: Hmph. After PMR, we're jamming with 3 times a week with Pauline, hanging out twice a week with Kelly and shopping whenever I feel like it.
Good Vicki: Yes, whatever you like. Right now, we're studying.
Bad Vicki: Fine, lets study English.
Good Vicki: DON'TTRYTOBEFUNNY!
Bad Vicki: You said I could pick the subject!
Good Vicki: Do we ever agree on anything?
Bad Vicki: We're always agree that we disagree on everything.
Good Vicki: Pick. The. Damn. Subject.
Bad Vicki: Fine, anything that we did really bad in.
Good Vicki: Sejarah, it is.
Bad Vicki: Wait, wait, what?! Study...sejarah? Now? I take that back...what..nooo...comeon, don't be like that... something else..science..maths...anything but sejarah!
Good Vicki: =)
Bad Vicki: Come on...
Good Vicki: =)
Bad Vicki: Geography?
Good Vicki: =)
Bad Vicki: Stop smirking.
Good Vicki: =)
Bad Vicki: Fine, Sej then.
Good Vicki: =)
Bad Vicki: =(

_________________________________________
Bad Vicki: This is my farewell post till after that idiot exam. Hopefully I survive this 1 month with my other demented half.

Good Vicki: Get offline NOW.

Bad Vicki: Geez, I'm going, I'm going...


Sighing off,
~Bad Smartee + Good Smartee = ???



P.S. I want PMR to be like...tomorrow. =( Honestly.

P.P.S. If you don't get offline now, I swear I'll-

P.P.P.S. Okay!! Okay!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL. Were you that desperate to talk to someone at the moment? And yes, I agree with Kelly, DotA's stupid. HAHAHAHA.

Kelly K. said...

Wow, I said DoTa's stupid?
Now I know why the guys are giving me the evil eye. *enlightened*
Don't worry, I have the same conversation with myself everyday, not the exact same content though.

Miss Tiffany H. said...

Haha ROFL ♥

Nicole said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mike Leo said...

Wow! You really really need to talk to God. He will guide you and He will be your source of strength.