Thursday, August 27, 2009

Slipping through my fingers

I can feel it.

Its like...trying to hold a moon beam in your hands.
Trying to hold water within your palms.
Trying to catch a ray of sun light.

Slipping away.

Drifting.

Always drifting.

WAAAAAAAAAAA. Holidays are almost over. I can feel it slipping through my fingers. Like water. Or moon beams. Or sun rays.

Or pineapple juice.

Whichever you prefer.

The past one week has been interesting though. Insightful and...enlightening. I...learned a lot of... stuff.

1. So you're not the person I thought you were. Big deal. Life goes on...

2. And some things are just not as they seem. Nevermind. Life goes on...

3. Please. Don't be so perasan. Its irritating. Life's still going on...

4. Geez, stop bugging me. I'm not a vending machine. Life's going on and on and on and...

5. I wish you hadn't said that. Because life just stopped.


Everyone talks in riddles on their blogs anyway, so I thought i'd follow the trend for once. =)

~Smartee

P.S. I spent half the holiday BPCK-ing. (ben-pau-chris-kell-ing)

P.P.S. I'm screwed when I get back to school. =( Wrath of Xiao Ran and Christie.

P.P.P.S. Superhero rocks! (because I wrote it)


Really, I did.


Most of it.


Part of it.


Sort of.


Kinda.


It still counts as me.


Fine, fine, fine, because Pau wrote it too.

~Thought we were perfect together
Guess not. =)

No comments: